Please take a few minutes to read through the following for a better understand of our technical support for our online services:
1) PACE Academy e-Services Diagnostics Page
This is service is provided for your convenience as it will assist to determine whether your device is configured according to the technical requirements of our online services. For example, ensure the smooth processing of your application and/or payment.
Please read the instructions and follow through accordingly. If you need further assistance, please refer to the relevant guides in this section.
2) Operating under highly secured networks or strict IT policy
You are advised not to attempt any registration or payment while being connected to either a highly secured network or a network which has strict IT policy e.g. firewall configurations etc. This is because our online services may be adversely affected under such conditions.
Please attempt your individual registration by logging on to your personal/preferred or mobile network for this purpose or request for a direct registration link from the Programme Administrator.
For corporate registrations, please contact the respective Programme Administrator or the PACE Hotline at 6772 1288 for further assistance.
3) ERROR - ORACLE/CEMS User Login Page (Requesting for UserID and Password)
This is an irregular response from our server which could be due to several reasons.
If encountered, users are advised to perform a proper shutdown and reboot your device. Also, do not burden the computer by over multi-tasking while attempting our online services, and to complete the transaction promptly to avoid being timed out.
Clearing cookies and cache will also help to avoid this error from reoccurring. Please also consider Para 2 above.
4) ERROR - "Please do not close this window" Page Status
This is a response from our server which is caused by a default pop-up blocking feature found on your device or internet browser.
Please follow through our articles (click on link to view) on how to unblock this feature to allow pop-ups so that your device can accept payment online. After doing so, you may simply refresh or use the Back button on the error page which will trigger the eNETS page.
5) Unable to click on the "Next" Button during registration
In order to be able to click on the "Next" button during registration, ensure that you have clicked the "Save" button first. Do not click on the "Main Menu" button.
If you are unable to proceed, look out for any prompted message in red. You should resolve those messages in order to proceed further with your registration.
QUICK TROUBLESHOOTING CHECKLIST
For a smooth and successful attempt at registration, please note the following advice:
1) Use your personal network to connect to the internet.
(Office network may adversely affect our online service because of certain firewall configurations etc.)
2) Perform registration after a proper shutdown and reboot.
(This is to prevent/clear any cache/cookie problems)
3) Use an up-to-date computer and stable internet browser.
(e.g. most updated windows patch, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
4) Try not to multi-task while attempting registration.
5) Set aside sufficient time for your registration - do not risk being timed out.
6) Take your time to ensure that all information provide are accurate, correct and error-free.
(After completing each registration stage, click on the "Save" button and after that the "Next" button to proceed on.)
7) Click on the "Proceed" button and note down your Registration ID to end the entire registration process.