We welcome foreigners to apply for any of our courses/programmes. However, please note the following:
- Foreign applicants are required to meet the entry requirements, where applicable, and shall be evaluated on a case by case basis especially if they had attained their educational qualification(s) from institutions outside Singapore.
- Foreign applicants are required to legally enter and remain in Singapore throughout the duration of their study (and to show proof if so requested), as we do not provide or support any application for visa to study/work in Singapore.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements should only be made once applicants are offered and confirmed for the course/programme, if applicable.
- Foreign applicants will not be eligible for any job placement programmes.
- Foreign applicants would be required to pay the full course/programme fees as they are not entitled to government grants/subsidies. The PACE Academy does not offer scholarships.