As information about the next run or intake for some course/programmes may not be readily available for various reasons, PACE offers the public a convenient online service called the Registration of Interest (ROI).
The ROI is intended to allow prospective participants to be notified of an upcoming registration pertaining to the course/programme they are interested in via email.
You may register for this service through this link - Registration of Interest
------------ STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION ------------
1) Search using some keywords on the intended course you wish to find.
2) Click on the "Search" button to run a search.
3) Click on the tick-box beside the course name you wish to activate this service for.
4) Complete the form. You may indicate any value under Preferred Year & Month if you are unsure. The service will nonetheless alert you for the next upcoming registration despite the period selected.
5) Click on the Submit button and check your email inbox for our email confirmation (might take a while to receive. Otherwise, check your spam/junk folder).