Yes, Singaporean male applicants who completed their full time National Service liability will be deemed to have fulfilled the work experience criterion of 2 years.
Articles in this section
- Is age and household income considered in order to qualify for a diploma or post diploma programme?
- When will I be informed of the Entrance Test(s) results?
- What are the entrance test(s)? How much are the fees?
- What if I do not meet the minimum entry requirements? Can I still try to apply for the course?
- Is National Service counted as part of the working experience?
- What are the minimum requirements for admission?