Yes, the general entry requirements will be a combination of both academic qualifications and relevant work experience, such as the following:
For Diploma programmes:
- Minimum of 3 GCE ‘O’ Levels or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant work experience, OR
- Nitec with GPA >3.5 with at least 2 years of relevant work experience, OR
- Higher Nitec with at least 1 year of relevant work experience, OR
- Relevant WSQ Diploma qualification or equivalent (depending on sector, programme and level) with relevant working experience, and WPLN of level > 6 is required. WPLN is accepted as equivalent EL & Maths requirements for those with only WSQ Diploma qualifications.
For Post Diploma (Specialist Advanced/Conversion) programmes:
- Relevant full time polytechnic diploma OR
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree AND
- Working experience.
However, these requirements may differ for each programme. Please refer to our website for further details.